Price: 1.50 euro
In 1780 the Pavlovsk palace was build in order of Catharina The Great for her son Grand Duke Paul. Quickly a town evolved around the palace when it was finished. Pavlovsk is located 30km. near St. Petersburg. After the death of Grand Duke Paul, it became the home of his widow, The palace and the large English garden surrounding it are now a Russian state museum and public park.